Coronavirus Customer Update
Government guidance has confirmed that the property market remains open during the current national lockdown. Our team will continue to be on hand to assist you with any enquiry or purchase via our website, by telephone, or in person at a development strictly by private appointment only. Appointments can be made via the ‘Book a Viewing’ option on our website, by calling the office on 01423 580811 or alternatively emailing enquiries@VandAhomes.co.uk
The health, safety and wellbeing of all V&A Homes’ staff, sub-contractors and customers is our top priority and as such we are strictly adhering to the latest Government guidelines issued 04.01.2021.
For all appointments we ask that you:
- Please wait in your car until the appointment time (or at least 2m from the sales office/property if you did not travel by car)
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Restrict your party to 2 visitors at a time (to be from the same household)
- Avoid bringing food & drink along
- Refrain from visiting the wider development
We hope you understand that, in order to minimise risk as much as possible, we have asked our team to refrain from the usual friendly handshakes that are offered to our visitors.
In booking an appointment we will ask you to confirm that neither you nor any member of your household has come in to contact with someone with Covid 19, is required to self isolate, nor has experienced any of the known symptoms over the last 14 days. Should that change between that time and the appointment we politely ask that contact us and postpone.
More information on the virus is available here.
We would like to thank you for your understanding during this period and look forward to sharing more information about our developments with you.
Last updated: 05.01.2021